This is not the same Axe 100 CP that pilots already know. It's the Axe 100 SS (Super Sport Brushless), the one that everyone will be flying in the future. It retains the flybarless collective-pitch head design and TAGS three-axis gyro of the CP, but adds a brushless power system and an extended tail boom for achieving 3D mastery.
- Brushless-powered for handling the most demanding stunts.
- Beefed-up airframe molded to accommodate the demands of brushless power.
- Individual controller and servos maximize performance and simplify replacement.
- Extended tail boom for improved tail authority.
- Dependable, responsive motor-driven tail rotor.
- Ideal for indoor and outdoor flying.
- Virtually unbreakable landing gear.
The flybarless collective-pitch rotor head is mechanically simpler, with fewer parts than flybar designs. It not only offers more durability and efficiency, but a wider flight envelope as well.
Rotary-drive, digital servos offer added speed and precision and are fully encased to improve impact resistance and durability.
All-axis heli control!
TAGS does more than any single-axis gyro; it stabilizes on all three axes simultaneously. It's also specially tuned to the performance characteristics of each Heli-Max heli, to deliver the best in precise, simple control. In flight, it effectively neutralizes the impact of wind and other outside forces on handling, so you can enjoy smoother maneuvering and easier hovering indoors, or out. Once you've experienced TAGS, you won't ever want to fly without it!
The Axe 100 SS frame features a traditional design for easy maintenance, and reinforcement at key points for added strength and rigidity.
The large-diameter main gear is attached to the hollow steel main shaft with a screw to prevent movement.
Enjoy all-in-one convenience — and start flying in minutes!
The RTF includes a TTX610
6-channel 2.4GHz transmitter with:
- 10-model memory
- 5-point pitch curve
- Digital trims
- Adjustable gyro sensitivity
Other features include:
- The assembled Axe 100 SS
- TAGS three-axis gyro
- Installed receiver & servos, 14,750kV outrunner brushless motor & 10A brushless controller
- 3.7V 400mAh LiPo battery
- Variable-rate, balancing AC LiPo charger
- Spare main blades, tail rotor blade, screwdriver & 2 head linkages
HMXE0824 – RTF
Rotor Diameter: 9.5 in (242 mm)
Weight (w/o battery): 1.7 oz (48 g)
Length: 10.4 in (264 mm)
Requires: (8) “AA” alkaline batteries
GPMM3105 ElectriFly JST to Banana Plug Charge Adapter
HMXE2123 Heli-Max 1S LiPo to JST Male Adapter
HMXE2050 Heli-Max CNC Head Block Axe 100 CP/SS
HMXE2051 Heli-Max CNC Blade Grips Axe 100 CP/SS
HMXE2052 Heli-Max CNC Swash Plate Axe 100 CP/SS/SSL
HMXE2053 Heli-Max CNC Head Screw Set Axe 100 CP/SS/SSL
HMXE2054 Heli-Max CNC Head Block w/Assm. Blade Grips Axe 100 CP/SS