4 Channel Full Function Radio Controlled (Aileron, Elevator, Rudder and proportional Throttle), New 2.4GHz spectrum technology, with the functions of automatic identification and precise code pairing, strong anti-jamming technology, Excellent simulation, Actual scale of the famous WW2 Supermarine Spitfire, Perfect appearance, Outstanding artwork, Full aerobatic characteristics; inside loops, outside loops, axial rolls, inverted flight, knife edge, stall turns, hammerheads, and spins are possible, State of the art components such as Brushless Outrunner High Torque Motor, Sensorless 20 amp Brushless Speed Control, and 1300mah 11.1 Volt Li-Po Battery Pack, The flying speed is quick and stability is outstanding, regardless the high or low speed, The Anti-wind performance is good, you can take off the Radio Control system completely when up-wind flight, It is lighter than the same size and style airplane models, The lifting force is strong, glide is extremely stable. It can finish loops, inverted flight and rolls and other aerobatics easily
* Rudder helps steer plane on ground on its scale landing gear for easy take off
* Shock Resistant Reinforced fuselage and Strong Wings
* Can Take Off From Ground or Hand Launched
* Approximately 20 minutes flight time on each charge - Optional Li- poly battery will help to achieve better performance and longer flight time.
* All spare parts and accessories are available
* Complete Kit, Ready to Fly, Easy to Assemble (Everything is included and 90% assembled -- only required 8 AA batteries for the transmitter to start flying)
Specifications: Wing Span- 35 inches, Length- 32.5 inches, Weight- 24 ounces, Motor- Brushless 1200, Radio: 4 chan 2.4 Ghz, Servos- (4) Sub-micro, Charger: A/C Peak 2-3 Cell, Battery- 1300 mah Lipo 11.1v, ESC: 20 Amp Brushless, Range- 4000 Feet