The 1SQ V-Cam adds several new twists to compact quadcopter flying fun. Its built-in digital camera lets you shoot aerial videos, with transmitter-activated ON and OFF. An LED illuminates each motor pod for exciting maneuvers after dark. And its TAGS-FX Sensor Fusion stabilization system — featuring a 3-axis gyro and a 3-axis accelerometer — corrects drift as well as unwanted movement in yaw, pitch and roll. New pilots enjoy unprecedented confidence…experts gain the precision to execute perfect maneuvers.
- Incredibly stable — perfect even for new pilots.
- Auto-FLIP makes the V-Cam somersault front-to-back, back-to-front or side-to-side — just push a button and move the control stick.
- Record video with the micro digital camera — RTF version takes still photos, too.
- Comes with a 2GB micro memory memory card and USB card reader.
- Includes 1S 250mAh LiPo battery, USB LiPo battery charger and four extra rotor blades.
The 1SQ V-Cam's micro camera measures only 1-1/2" x 3/4" x 1/3". Controlled from the transmitter, it records 1280x720 30fps videos in avi format (the RTF also takes 1MP still photos in jpeg format). An onboard LED shows when the camera is recording.
Maximum stability from 3 gyros and 3 accelerometers.
TAGS-FX continuously keeps you in complete control. Sensor Fusion Technology integrates data received from dual sources — a 3-axis gyro and a 3-axis accelerometer — and compensates immediately for any actions except those you command. TAGS-FX corrects unwanted movement in yaw, pitch and roll while also preventing drift in any direction. With TAGS-FX, you're in more control than ever before.
Colored LEDs on the motor pods do more than add to the 1SQ V-Cam's cool looks. They also help you follow the model's orientation, whether flying day or night.
Images are saved to the included 2GB memory card and can be downloaded later to your computer. Extend your recording time with additional memory cards — those up to 32G are compatible.