Parkflyers RC maintains a 100% secure online shopping cart via STRICT PCI Compliance.
We use GEOTRUST for our secure transaction API and Authorize.Net as our secured payment gateway.
There are six main requirements for PCI compliance.
1. Build and maintain a secure network
- Install and maintain a firewall configuration to protect cardholder data.
- Not use vendor-supplied defaults for system passwords and other security parameters.
2. Protect cardholder data
- Protect stored cardholder data.
- Encrypt transmission of cardholder data across open, public networks.
3. Maintain a vulnerability management program
- Use and regularly update anti-virus software.
- Develop and maintain secure systems and applications.
4. Implement strong access control measures
- Restrict access to cardholder data by business need-to-know.
- Assign a unique ID to each person with computer access.
- Restrict physical access to cardholder data.
5. Regularly monitor and test networks
- Track and monitor all access to network resources and cardholder data.
- Regularly test security systems and processes.
6. Maintain an information security policy
- Maintain a policy that addresses information security.