It's the only way to describe it. Combine the extreme power of the TRX® 3.3 Racing Engine with the incredible Traxxas Jato® and the results will leave you speechless. Stunning, jaw-dropping acceleration and face-distorting top speed propel Jato performance into the stratosphere. It's a power packed combination for excitement we couldn't resist. Bury the throttle and 60mph flies by in a mere 4.2 seconds. Top speed is over 65mph! 2nd gear wheelies? You bet! The integrated wheelie bar is included!
Jato 3.3's serious two-speed muscle power blows away typical purpose-built on-road cars, yet its suspension is versatile enough to take on the harsh realities of real-world pavement. Expansion joints, rocks, and even jumps are no problem for Jato's class-leading suspension travel. The big sticky Anaconda™ 2.8" treads and adjustable sway bars give Jato 3.3 tight, streetwise reflexes that don't require a mirror-smooth race course. When the pavement ends, Jato just keeps going. Its race-truck heritage gives it superior off-road capability. If you want to get serious at the dirt track, a simple tire change and Jato's TRX 3.3 Racing Engine belts out more muscle than most tracks can even hold.
Jato is loaded with the advanced engineering DNA of the innovative Revo®. From the TRX 3.3 Racing Engine to the high-grade metric hex hardware, every component and adjustment is optimized for performance, speed, and durability. The blue-anodized aluminum tuned pipe extracts maximum horsepower from the engine. The advanced two-speed transmission is backed with the patent-pending Torque-Control™ slipper clutch. The semi-metallic brake disc; smooth, Revo®-spec GTR shocks; and precision, zero bump-steer suspension geometry, combine with a wide array of adjustment and tuning options for unparalleled driving control. Even starting the engine focuses on speed and performance. The TRX 3.3 Racing Engine has the convenience of Traxxas EZ-Start® push-button electric starting. It includes built-in diagnostics to monitor your glow plug condition and starting functions. There's no easier, safer, or faster way to start the engine.
Jato 3.3 is not for everyone. This product is capable of extreme speed and acceleration! Skill level rating (5) is intended for expert drivers only. Experience with nitro-powered radio controlled models is required. The driver must exercise all caution and accept full responsibility for their own safety, and the safety of others nearby. Full-speed operation requires a large running area free of obstacles and closed-off to pedestrian and automobile traffic.
Jato 3.3 is a complete package that is fully assembled and Ready-To-Race® with an installed, high-power pistol-grip radio system. The body is painted with incredible graphics and the tires are pre-glued with foam inserts. Even the decals are applied. Jato 3.3 also comes with full Traxxas support. Experienced pros are with you every step of the way to answer questions and help you get the most performance from your model. Toll-free* support is available via telephone, e-mail, or online. The TRX 3.3 Racing Engine is backed by the Lifetime Engine Replacement Plan that makes it simple and affordable to maintain peak engine power down the road. Click on the details page above to learn more about Jato 3.3's performance features and see it in action for yourself by clicking on the video page.
- TQi 2.4GHz Radio System
- Traxxas Stability Management (TSM)
- Factory installed telemetry sensors
- The Extreme Power of the TRX® 3.3 Racing Engine
- Resonator™ blue-anodized aluminum tuned pipe
- Front & rear sway bars for increased stability
- Asphalt-hugging Anaconda™ performance tires
- Mandatory wheelie bar
- Aggressive body graphics
- 2amp DC Peak Detecting Fast Charger
- 0-60mph in 4.2 seconds
- 65+mph top speed
JATO 3.3 SPECS
- Length 16.53" (420mm)
- Front Track 12.87" (327mm)
- Rear Track 13.00" (330mm)
- Weight (no fuel) 83.03oz (5.19lb) (w/4AA in rear + wheelie bar)
- Height (overall) 5.70" (145mm)
- Wheelbase 11.22" Long (285mm)
- 11.14" Short (283mm)
- Wheel Diameter 2.85" (72.4mm)
- Tire Diameter 4.13"(105mm)
- Front Tires Anaconda™ 4.1 Inches (105mm)
- Rear Tires Anaconda™ 4.1 Inches (105mm)
- Front Wheels 2.8" All-Star™ Mirror-Chrome
- Rear Wheels 2.8" All-Star™ Mirror-Chrome
- Front Shock Length 3.43" (87mm), GTR™ Aluminum
- Rear Shock Length 3.43" (87mm), GTR™ Aluminum
- Gear Ratio (1st Gear) 9.77:1 (total gear reduction)
- Gear Ratio (2nd Gear) 7.29:1 (total gear reduction)
- Gear Pitch 32 (0.8 Module)
- Steering Bellcrank w/ Integrated Servo Saver
- Transmission Auto Two-Speed
- Differential Type Hardened-Steel Bevel Gear, Sealed
- Drive System Shaft-Driven 2WD
- Chassis Type 3mm Plate, 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Radio System: TQi™ 2.4GHz (2-Channel) with TSM
- Telemetry: Equipped with Speed, RPM, battery voltage, and Engine Temperature
- Charger: Traxxas 2amp DC Peak Detecting Fast Charger
- Engine (fuel-powered): TRX® 3.3 Racing Engine with EZ-Start®
- Brake Type: Semi-Metallic Disc with Steel Pads
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 75cc
- Top Speed: 65+mph
- Skill Level: 5
- Best-in-class acceleration, 0-60mph in less than 4.2 seconds!
- Best-in-class top speed, 65+ mph!
- The TRX® 3.3 Racing Engine provides extreme power, brutal speed, and furious wheelie action.
- TQi™ 2.4GHz radio system with Traxxas Link™ Wireless Module
- TQi 2.4GHz High Output transmitter
- Traxxas Link™ Wireless Module
- Factory installed speed, RPM, and temperature telemetry sensors
- Automatically stores and loads settings for up to 30 Traxxas Link-enabled models—just switch on and drive, "model selection" is not required
- Multi-Function knob
- Adjustable steering and throttle percentage (dual rates)
- Adjustable steering and throttle sensitivity (exponential)
- Adjustable steering and throttle end points
- High 13ms frame rate and near-zero latency for responsive control
- TQi 2.4GHz 5-channel micro receiver (#6518) with fail-safe security and integrated telemetry ports
- Resonator™ blue-anodized aluminum tuned pipe is engineered with precision to enhance the performance of the TRX 3.3 Racing Engine.
- Front & rear sway bars provide superior handling and stability.
- Super-sticky 2.8-inch Anaconda™ performance tires deliver asphalt-hugging street traction.
- So fast, that the included wheelie bar is mandatory.
- Incredible body graphics match the performance and speed of Jato 3.3.
- Best in class suspension travel, 12mm more than other 2WD racing trucks!
- Adjustable internal two-speed allows unmatched acceleration and top speed without compromise.
- Sealed gearbox protects the two-speed and other sensitive transmission components from dirt and rocks.
- Sealed, limited-slip gear differential is fully tunable with standard silicone differential oils. Ball differentials simply can't compete for tunability, efficiency and reliability.
- Our engineers went to extreme lengths to develop the unique bellcrank steering system geometry that completely eliminates bump steer. An integrated servo saver protects the steering servo.
- Revo®-style Torque-Control™ slipper clutch uses semi-metallic pads and heat-dissipating finned aluminum alloy pressure plates for smooth linear engagement and consistent traction control.
- The semi-metallic brake disk provides smooth stopping power and virtually eliminates fade caused by heat build-up.
- The Traxxas EZ-Start® incorporates our latest revision of component and design technology to assure the most reliable operation. It is the only starting system to provide true, one-handed push-button engine starting. On-board diagnostics instantly troubleshoot any potential starting problems. EZ-Start is the safest and easiest starting system available.
- 2amp DC Peak Detecting Fast Charger
- The low-profile 75cc fuel tank is mounted in the center of the chassis to promote superior chassis balance and handling dynamics.
- The TRX 3.3 Racing Engine is mounted in the middle of the chassis allowing near perfect side-to-side weight distribution.
- Double-shear connections are used on critical suspension linkage to prevent separation in a collision.
- True constant-velocity U-joint driveshafts use rubber seals to maintain smooth, trouble-free performance. These operate at the most extreme deflection angles and allow for the most suspension travel. Optional metal constant velocity driveshafts are available that reduce rotating mass for racing conditions.
- Tough, 3mm thick 6061 aluminum chassis plate is fully countersunk on the bottom, including the engine mounting screws.
- Removable roll hoop helps protect critical chassis components and serves as a convenient carry handle.
- Precision GTR™ (Revo®-style) shocks with composite bodies provide smooth, consistent damping performance. Threaded shock bodies allow precise ride height adjustment.
- Integrated "buggy style" dirt guards join with the body to form a tightly sealed barrier against dirt and rocks.
- Enclosed radio box protects sensitive electronics from dirt and fuel spills.
- Jato's exclusive 2-position receiver battery mounting (mid and rear) provides additional tuning options.
- Precision metric hex hardware is used throughout.
- Jato offers full suspension adjustability including caster, camber, toe, anti-squat, ride height, weight bias, and roll-center
- Quick-Start quide included.