1s USB 300 MAH LIPO Charger
- Charges most 1S batteries using E-flite ultra micro connector
- Covenient-use anywhere a powered USB port is available
- Works with a USB computer port, USB car charger adapter, or a USB AC power charger adapter
- DC Input: 5.0V 350mA
- DC Output: 4.2V 300mA
E-flite 1S USB Li-Po Charger, 300mA EFLC1008
2976 - AC to DC Converter, 40W (for Traxxas® DC chargers)
AC to DC converter, 40W
Designed specifically for use with the Traxxas peak detecting DC fast chargers, the new AC to DC Adapter from Traxxas lets you plug your charger into a standard AC outlet at home or the track. Get the most out of your Traxxas DC fast charger with the Traxxas AC to DC adapter.
2972 EZ-Peak Plus 100W Dual Charger with iD Technology
- 100-Watt output
- Recognizes Traxxas iD batteries to automatically program and optimize charger settings
- Charge a NiMH and LiPo at the same time
- Charge progress indicator
- Optimized for faster LiPo balance charging
- One button LiPo storage charge protects your battery investment
- Advanced high-resolution peak detection delivers a perfect charge
- Easy to use interface
- Audible alerts
- Built-in cooling fan
- Advanced Mode for full manual control of charger settings
- Legacy support for all Traxxas High Current Connectors
- Built-in balance ports for conventional LiPo batteries
- Charges 5-8-cell NiMH batteries
- Charges 2S and 3S LiPo batteries
Simple. Fast. Just plug in a pair of Traxxas iD batteries and press Start. Traxxas' exclusive iD technology eliminates complicated charger programming by automatically configuring and optimizing the charge settings for Traxxas iD batteries. The EZ-Peak Dual charges two batteries simultaneously at up to 50 watts (4 amps)each, or switch to High-Output mode to charge a single battery at the maximum 100 watt (8 amp) output. Charging faster means more fun time behind the wheel. You can even charge a NiMH and a LiPo at the same time! The progress bar and audible alerts keep you informed while the advanced high resolution peak detection delivers a perfect charge every time. The EZ-Peak Dual's Storage Mode protects your LiPo battery investment by safely preparing the batteries for extended storage.
Faster charging means you get to spend more time behind the wheel. The EZ-Peak Dual puts out a full 100 watts of power that equates to 8-amps of charging horsepower. It's a twin turbo-equipped charger. Traxxas iD LiPos (4000mAh or higher) charge nearly 2x faster in High Output Mode. The EZ-Peak Dual isn't just for iD LiPos; the Multi-Chemistry nature of the charger means LiPos and NiMHs can be charged at the same time. Advanced Mode opens the door for backwards compatibility. This allows EZ-Peak Dual to charge any Traxxas Power Cell battery equipped with a first-generation Traxxas High-Current Connectors and Traxxas iD batteries independently or simultaneously. There are two balance ports built into the charger for Traxxas LiPo batteries equipped with external balance leads. Take full advantage of the 8-amp output and experience the pinnacle of charger flexibility and power.
With iD Auto-Battery Identification there's no need to worry about the battery chemistry or capacity. EZ-Peak Dual identifies the type of battery and its capacity. EZ-Peak Dual also cuts down on wasted time by eliminating the hassle of programming and using complicated setups. Just plug an iD battery in and press Start. That's it! Keeping with the simplicity and ease of use, the iD system eliminates fragile balance wires and clunky balance leads. The iD system streamlines the entire charging experience.
Please note: Traxxas iD equipped batteries and chargers are backwards-compatible with previous generation Traxxas connectors. Please see the full lineup of Traxxas charge adapters for the proper adapter for your particular application.